Friday, May 27, 2011

Jersey Experience







I guess this is the best way to confess what I did 10 years ago. My then boyfriend (now my hubby) and I planned to go the U.S. on the same date but he unfortunately decided to stay here for work. So I flew alone and stayed with my college girl best friend in New Jersey. One night, we had a drinking session for her cousin’s birthday. We drank while singing the karaoke.

After about two hours, I went to the bathroom to pee. When I was about to pull up my pants, my friend’s cousin suddenly came in, locked the door of the CR and kissed me. I pushed him and said he must be drunk. He politely got out and went back to drinking. We went back to drinking and sang the happy birthday song for him, after which and he wished a kiss from me. The group cheered and so I give him a kiss on the cheek. “We want more!” the group shouted. To make them happy, I kissed him torridly. I suddenly felt attracted to him.

After the party I realized I left my bag at the place. I asked my girl friend to accompany me but she was really drunk, so I asked her cousin to drive me. While in his car, he started fondling my breasts. Feeling so hot, I guided him down to my pussy. I returned the favor by giving him a blowjob while he drove. I was surprised when another hand started fingering me while I give him a head. When I looked, it was his friend Dennis who was in the backseat the whole drive. I couldn’t say no. When we reached the place, we parked to do the deed. When they both came, we did another round. We then took a quick bath, and returned to my cousin’s pad as if nothing had happened. It was really a great Jersey experience and honestly,  I miss the place. 

No comments: