Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fucking The Work Experience Girl

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What does a girl have to do to get a job round here?"

The question caught me by surprise and I turned round.

"Oh Lauren, Hi," it was the work experience girl we had in at the moment – Lauren Green. She'd been in three days so far and what a three days – as every male employee would agree. She brushed her brown hair away from her eye – it curled down in ringlets around her angelic little face.

"Hi."

God she was to die for. Every time she passed I couldn't help but stare at her tight little butt in her tight black trousers, and her breasts – god those pert breasts pressing out through her blouse. A seventeen year old goddess.

"Sorry Lauren I thought you'd gone" I stumbled out, trying not to stare at the top of her cleavage revealed by her loose top button. It was late and I thought I was the only one left.

"Well... I wanted to make a good impression, as I said – what does a girl have to do to get a job round here?" As she said it she smiled coyly and my cock hardened even more. She ran her fingers down her collar slowly and my eyes followed as a little more pale flesh came into view.

"Err... well..." I muttered as she moved closer. "You know there's a lot of competition for jobs here... a long waiting list."

She batted her eyelids at me – close enough now to smell her perfume – and smiled again. "Do you think I've got a chance?"

Sod it, I thought – if I don't do this I'm going to regret it forever. I coughed. "I don't know... I mean your work's not bad but..."

"But?" she whispered, her voice sexy and seductive. "I need to do more?"

"Yes," I gulped out, I took a deep breath "What would you do for it Lauren?"

She bit her lip sexily and pushed her hair away from her face. "Oh I'm sure I could do some very, very bad things." She kissed my cheek with those luscious lips and rested her hand on my chest. My hand reached round to her butt and I pulled her against me – she let out a gasp. My hands slid to the front of her trousers and undid the clasp. With a wiggle of her hips they fell to the ground and she stepped out of both trousers and shoes.

My cock was bursting for some attention now. I stepped back and sat down gazing at this gorgeous teenager. She stood proudly as I ran my eyes over her nubile body. Her legs were long and smooth and topped off by a pair of purple lace French knickers. Her blouse hung down overlapping them slightly, and she undid two more buttons at the top so I could see her matching purple bra.

"You like what you see?" she asked softly.

"Oh yes" I said, "come here".

As I beckoned she stalked proudly towards me. Who would have believed this angelic little daddy's girl would have turned out to be such a little slut.

Growing in confidence now I undid my belt and slid down my trousers. My dick was stretching my boxers and I wasted no time in slipping it out. As I stroked it gently Lauren slipped her tongue out of those cherry red lips and licked them seductively. She knew what I wanted and dropped to her knees in front of me. I rubbed my dick faster as she lowered her head towards me and ran my other hand through her hair.

She looked up at me with those big brown eyes and pouted. I laid my dick against her smooth cheek and she moaned gently. As I slid my throbbing cock over her cheek she turned her head and let it brush across her lips leaving a trail of pre-cum. She looked so sexy there with my dick resting on her lips – a light blush on her cheeks.

"You better make this good girl" I said sternly – hardly believing my luck.

"Oh I will," she said, as she slipped her lips over the head of my dick and sank her head down low.

I gasped. She must of sucked plenty of cocks before – wow it felt good. My hand went to the back of her head and grasped her ringlets. I slowly pulled up and down to make sure the pace was just right. With my other hand I reached across my desk to the webcam and angled it my way. A couple of key presses later and it was recording – I couldn't miss a chance like this could I?

The sensation of her warm mouth around my dick was almost more than I could bear – especially as she flicked her tongue across the shaft as she sucked. I pulled her head up and my dick slipped out of her mouth with a slurp. She looked at me questioningly.

"I want to see some tits slut."

She flinched slightly at this change in tone, but sat back on her haunches and slowly undid some more buttons.

"No," I ordered and leaned towards her. I grabbed the collars of her blouse in both hands and with a quick tug I tore them away from each other making buttons fly in all directions. She gasped as I feasted my eyes on her bra clad breasts. They were fantastic – probably a C cup – two good handfuls. My hands reached down to maul them and I slipped them out of the cups. Her nipples were as perfect as her breasts – standing erect in the cool evening air.

Her tits stood out proudly – and she knew it meeting my gaze with a defiant look.

"Happy now?" she asked?

"Touch them" I said, and she slid her hands up to her breasts, kneading and rubbing them. My eyes flickered to the monitor and the image on screen, as she pulled on her swollen nipples. What a video this would make.

I began to rub my dick again as she caressed her tits. Pulling her forward I got her to hold them together around my hard cock and then move slowly up and down. God it felt good to fuck her tits like that. Those words felt good – so dirty. I wanted her to say them and told her so.

"Fuck my tits". She moaned seductively.

"Not good enough for a job" I said. "Fuck my slut tits and treat me like a whore."

"Fuck my slut tits and treat me like a whore," she panted as she slid her tits up and down my dick. Nestled in the valley between her boobs it felt so warm and sexy. I was going to cum like this I decided. First anyway...

"Oh I'll treat you like a whore Lauren." I said smiling. "You're going to carry on this tit wank until I cum, and when I do it'll be all over your perfect little tits."

She blushed again – adorable. "OK," she agreed, "but don't get it in my face – it's gross."

"Speaking from experience?" I asked slyly.

"Yes as a matter of fact" she said. "My first proper boyfriend. He persuaded me to give him and his best friend a blow job and then they jerked off in my face. Gross."

I knew where my load of cum was going to be going. It was too good an opportunity to miss. I put my hands over hers and took over holding the tunnel around my dick. As I began to thrust my dick up harder between her tits I gave her my next command.

"I want you to play with your cunt."

"What?" she said in surprise.

"Play with your cunt. Finger fuck yourself. OK?"

Meekly she slid her right hand down between her legs and fingered her wet twat. Her breathing shallowed as she started to turn herself on.

I could barely contain myself as seventeen year old Lauren knelt on the floor masturbating while I fucked her luscious tits. I wasn't going to hold out long. Her cheeks had coloured as her juices began to flow and I knew she was really doing it for herself.

"You like it like this slut?" I asked. "On your knees frigging yourself while I fuck your lovely tits?" She blushed again but her breathing was really heavy now.

"You like it when I call you a slut Lauren? A dirty little whore?"

She moaned in response. I could see her wet juices sticky on her spread thighs.

"Well I'm going to use you now my slut. I'm going to cum between your tits." I fucked them harder and harder, gripping her tits hard and pinching on the nipples. Lauren started to mewl as I continued the assault – her own assault on her pussy close to sending her over the edge.

"You're going to cum for me aren't you slut" I said nastily "cum like a whore on her own fingers. Masturbating in front of me."

She rubbed frantically at her clit as I pumped her tits. I could feel my balls tightening as she began to groan out her orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably as she came, and I slid twice more between her boobs. As she sagged backwards arching her back I wanked my cock over her – aiming at her tits. She gasped as the first spurt sprayed across her perky tits and reached her hand up to her nipples. I grabbed her hair then and continued to wank my cock, this time in front of her face.

"No" she blurted "you said you wouldn't..." but she never finished the sentence as a second spurt leapt from my dick across her chin and into her mouth. As she grimaced in disgust a white trickle oozed out of the corner of her mouth as I shot the last of my cum over her cute wrinkled nose and pretty flushed cheeks. Her hand came up to her face wiping the sticky liquid away and she gagged. I wiped my sticky dick in those beautiful brown ringlets and sat back.

She finished her wiping which did little more than smear cum over her pretty little face. "So... do I get a job?" she asked.

I looked down at her – thighs slick with her juices, perky tits trailing cum down to her flat stomach, and red cheeks sticky with my semen.

I smirked - "Well lets just say you're through the first round."

She stuck her tongue out at me and wiped her face again before sitting up on my desk in nothing but her very damp knickers. God she looked hot.

I stood up and stepped in front of her, admiring her pert tits still sticky with my cum.

"Lay back" I ordered. She looked at me quizzically, but then complied, laying back across the desk. I stood between her thighs and slid my fingers under the waistband of her knickers. Lauren tilted her head and looked at me coyly.

With a swift movement I pulled at her knickers and tore the material apart leaving her naked. She just giggled and spread her thighs invitingly. I could see her neatly trimmed pubic hair above her juicy cunt.

I lowered my head to her stomach and kissed it, before trailing my tongue down until it reached her slit.

"MMMmmmmmm" she moaned softly as I teased her lips, probing gently between her labia. My dick began to stir again as she wriggled sexily on the desk.

I sank my head between her thighs and licked again, locating her clit. She gasped and her legs shook in pleasure.

"You're a juicy little slut aren't you" I said, looking up her from between her legs. She blushed and turned her head, but her right hand trailed up to her breasts. She was a slut whether she liked it or not – and she knew it.

As she touched her tits I held her hips and ate her out, her thighs clamping harder and harder around my head. She began to groan out regularly as she got close to cumming.

With both her hands squeezing her sexy little tits I lapped hard at her pussy – she could take little more I knew. I stopped suddenly and she practically begged me to carry on, but I had other plans.

With little gentleness I flipped her over on the desk so she was lying on her stomach, tits pressed against the wood. Her head hung over the front, while at the back her butt stuck up at me. What a sight – how many times had I stared at the butt as she walked past, and now here it was stark naked and proffered up before me.

I kicked her feet apart and rested my left hand on her lower back. She turned her head to look back at me as with my other hand I directed my now hard dick towards her cunt.

"I'm going to fuck you like a dog Lauren. Doggy style like the slut you are."

"Oh yes…" she gasped out – so turned on from my cunnilingus that she was just desperate to cum.

I gazed at her cute face as my dick slipped inside her. Her eyes closed briefly as I slid deep in to her cunt and then opened again to stare into mine.

As I began to pump her lithe body from behind she put her hands out in front of her and gripped the edge of the desk. She began to pant out "yes… yes… oh… oh…" before any sense was lost from her speech and the only sounds descended into heavy panting and mewls of pleasure. Her tits were being mashed against the wood as I fucked her, but that just seemed to give her even more pleasure.

As I felt her body begin to tense up before a huge climax, I reached round with my right hand and rubbed hard on her clit. She yelped out and began to cum, her pussy contracting around my dick and her whole body shaking on the desk.

As she finished cumming I began to pump her harder and harder – her grunts of pleasure now mixed with grunts of exertion as her body was pounded into the desk. She was still enjoying it though I could tell, and her juices were dripping down my legs.

"You like it rough Lauren?" I asked cheekily, pounding long and hard inside her.

"Mmmgh mmmgh… nnngh…" was all she could gasp out as she tilted her head back. I wound my left hand into her hair as I fucked away at her, and pulled on it slowly. I wasn't going to hold out much longer. She knew it as well and turned back to look at me. Her flushed face was so beautiful and the sight of it staring at herself as she was fucked was too much for me to bear.

I pumped into her a few more times, and then as she smiled sexily I pulled out. My cock twitched and then spat out a stream of cum over her shoulder blades, followed by a second across her upturned arse. She smiled contently at a job well done before her head sank down to the desk in exhaustion. I stayed slumped over her with my dick buried deep up her cunt until it began to soften again.

courtesy of sexstoriespost

No comments: